1. I irrevocably grant to Bare Tumblers the right to distribute, transmit, publish, copy, edit, or otherwise use at Bare Tumblers’s discretion, either in whole or in part, either digitally or in any other medium now known or later discovered, the photographs, videos, audio, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and all other uploaded or otherwise provided content (collectively “Content”) transmitted to Bare Tumblers.
2. In exchange for granting of such rights, Bare Tumblers will list me online as the creator of the Content, or a portion of the content if Bare Tumblers edited such Content.
3. I understand and agree that there is no other person or entity who has or may claim a right to such content and that all rights to such Content are owned by me. I further agree to indemnify and defend Bare Tumblers, including managers, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, assignees, and representatives, and hold them harmless from any claim asserted by any person or entity who may assert a right, ownership, or injury arising out of or related to the Content.
4. I understand and agree that the Content may be used at Bare Tumbler’s sole and absolute discretion.
5. This agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the matters contained herein and is intended to fully integrate the parties' agreement. No prior negotiations, discussions, understandings or agreements which are not set forth in this agreement will be binding upon or enforceable against the parties.
6. I release and discharge Bare Tumblers and its managers, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, assignees, and representatives from any claim or cause of action, now known or later discovered, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, and right of publicity arising out of or related to the Content.
7. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. All actions and proceedings in any way arising out of, from, or related to this agreement shall be litigated in courts having situs within the County of Denton, State of Texas, or appropriate federal court located in Denton County.
8. I warrant and represent that I am over the age of eighteen years. By clicking on the “I agree” button below, I am agreeing to the above release in full and hereby submit my electronic signature.